Share the wealth of knowledge....

This is what I like to call a 'Pay-it-forward Blog', meaning I encourage any and all information posted here and through other similar resources to be reposted anywhere and everywhere possible! Everyone deserves to know what their world is about.

Find Out Stuff Yourself! Please! Search! Read! Learn! :)

Friday, October 29, 2010

Pay-It-Forward: Info We Should Spread

Well my friends, as we near the end of the first decade in this new millennium, we see disturbing patterns of change coming about. At least I hope we see them  :(  But if not I am writing this blog to do my part in spreading the TRUTH about everything I possibly can about the world.

I want to first introduce myself: I am an average person in an average town, with perhaps an above average IQ, but nonetheless, the stature of my life is similar to the general public.
I state this because I am not trying to approach anyone as a scholar, religious figure, or anyone with any political demeanor whatsoever. I have no interest in supporting any side of power on any level, because I am completely non-conforming to any of the massively control driven societal thoughts. This is a blog made specifically in support of a subversion to what we have been told: LIES.

I am not sharing this information to receive any monetary gain or for any self-serving purposes. All I could hope for is that I am doing a significant part to educate hundreds or thousands of people, who could in turn maybe Pay-It-Forward to someone else. Our success in changing the world begins with the spread of the truth, and ends with the ultimate unity we are capable of achieving as a globe. Not by global government and domination, but by global awareness of the full spectrum of truth.
I encourage you to check out the following blogs and the information posted within them, simply because your self-awareness on a globally conscious level is the one of the most important things you or I have to offer.

All of the information I will post and share is not plagiarized nor is it under copyright infringement, due to the fact that the authors/creator(s) want it to be shared and known.

I will try my best to keep information grouped together so that it makes sense as it ties into the next subject. Please bare with me, there is a lot of information!

Thank you for taking your time to learn the truth, it can set you free!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment